SMA has continued to develop and improve the TriPower commercial solar power inverter series to become more efficient, handle more solar generated power, and make installation simplier, therefore faster.
The Sunny Tripower CORE1 is the world’s first freestanding string inverter for decentralized rooftop and ground-based PV systems as well as covered parking spaces using solar canopies. The groundbreaking new design allows reductions in installation time of up to 60% and simultaneously lowers the total cost of ownership.
Some of the features and functions that make this a fit for many commercial solar energy systems include the following:
- This third generation in the successful Sunny TriPower product family increases economy and cost effectiveness while maintaining high efficiency and reliability. In addition to the technical and physical features making the inverter installation process smoother, an SMA unique online assistant makes for easy and uncomplicated configuration and commissioning.
- Beyond design and installation benefits, the TriPower Series continues the design of highly effective active cooling to make sure the solar power inverter can withstand the harshest environmental and service conditions. And with SMA Smart Connected there is continuous system monitoring with automatically alerts, giving Southern Light Solar and the owner full awareness of both solar power production and any special events needing attention.
- Offers more models that manage greater power but in the same size form factor. Installers have more freedom to design without needing to account for a larger footprint.
- Enables the solar system designer more freedom – with the ability to add as much as 150% greater nameplate rated solar panel capacity.
- Includes plug-and-play wiring functionality.