SolarEdge achieves higher solar energy production than traditional systems. Each solar module on your roof connects to a power optimizer, which maximizes its output. A smart inverter manages your system, and supports future upgrades to extended capabilities delivering even more value from your solar energy investment.
- The inverter + optimizer maximize production from each solar module by eliminating power losses that can be caused by soiling, shading, or snow.
- Provides the ability to maximize use of roof area while maintaining highest solar power production.
- Designed to be “future-proofed” by supporting easy upgrades to solutions including battery storage, EV charging, and other cutting-edge smart energy capabilities.
- Provides real-time remote monitoring at the solar module, string, and system level, allowing for greater visibility of system performance.
- Core power inverter was the first ever to reach 99% CEC (California Energy Council) efficiency rating
In addition to designing for current and future performance, SolarEdge products are built to last. The company offers protection for your investment with warranties among the longest in the industry: 25 years for power optimizers and 12 years for inverters (extendable to 20 or 25 years for an additional cost).
Southern Light Solar designs with SolarEdge Inverters + Optimizers in some of the more demanding applications.